Medical Treatment - Medical Experts Thread

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve scoured the internet, medical community in three major US cities and I still have not found an innovative Doctor willing to work beyond Finasteride/Dutasteride.

You have the LLT and PRP pushers and the hair transplant doctors.

If you have names, researchers, practitioners, shaman that are legit trying to make the situation better and not fill a pocket, please reply with names. I will get there anywhere globally and report back. I’m looking for answers for non-AA responders.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's our resident NW0 avocado boy again.

Another fuckwit who thinks he knows better than everyone on human earth and can find a cure to hairloss.

Doctors are prescribing finasteride and dutasteride because there are decades of research showing they work.

Are you actively looking for people who will happily scam you with unproven research products?

Why don't you try exosomes? It's a complete f*****g scam but should be right up your alley.

Travel to the US. Be scammed. f*** it do it every month. Because it's just like the PRP scam, you need to do it at least 6 times a year to see minimal results (which would have been beaten with monoxidil or finasteride). Come back in 6 months looking for another scam.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah still a NW2 diffuse here.

I am talking about doctors that might have a theory or understanding of phenomena like up regulation, Impact of non-DHT androgens, Testosterone and Estrogen Axis and the impact on hair.