Medical Hair Restoration Company?

dablackman

Reaction score
Has anyone hear of Medical Hair Restoration reputation for hair transplant's?

Gorpy

Established Member
Reaction score
Dablackman, where are you located? Maybe we can recommend a quality hair transplant physician in your area. Stay away from any of the hair mills like MHR, Bosley, Nuhart etc. They are marketing machines and don't have your best interest in mind. The absolute best hair transplant physicians are independent and do little to no advertising. They get all the business they can handle just based on their reputation.

G

All you have to do on any hairloss forum is a word search on any of these hair mills and brace yourself for :freaked2:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'm guessing MHR are one of these UK outfits that advertise in the tabloid papers. Avoid at all costs do your research and go to a top surgeon who names his clinic after himself.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I'm guessing MHR are one of these UK outfits that advertise in the tabloid papers. Avoid at all costs do your research and go to a top surgeon who names his clinic after himself.

i would recommend dr. bernstein or new hair institute. bernstein made my hair as presentable as he could given the butchering I had had before.. now I have no more donor supply left for future hairloss, and my forehead is still so damn massive. it's still a little pluggy, but much much less so, and I have terrible scarring, so I cannot keep the hair in the back short.

G

recboi,

Have you been evaluated by a FUE surgeon? Have you considered BH donor? Did you have any scar revisions done? You might be able to thin out some remaining plugs with FUE.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
gillenator said:
recboi,

Have you been evaluated by a FUE surgeon? Have you considered BH donor? Did you have any scar revisions done? You might be able to thin out some remaining plugs with FUE.

Dr. Bernstein said I am out of donor hair. When MHR did my two procedures, the strip obviously removed some of the donor plugs, but now I have the strip scar and donor plugs still.

I will look into Body Hair, but not many people do that.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
MHR? Bosley? Run for the f*****g hills boy!

First rule of thumb when researching into a hair transplant:

Stay away from Bosley,MHR, NuHart, Gary Hitzig,(formerly LI Medical Associates). :freaked:

If you go there you will become an internet forum junkie. There are plenty of them out there and on here and just read their posts and you
get the message real clear. :cry:

LG