me and hats

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
ive worn a hat pretty much daily for the past 4-5 years

this summer has been the only period of time when ive actually had more days without wearing a hat then days with wearing one

im still using toppik to cover my vertex but with a good haircut my hair is looking alot more acceptable

just goes to show that the treatment really can help

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
You'll have better results if you start taking 1mg daily instead of 1mg every other day. :D

*** CHEERS FOR THE NEW VIEW MY REGIMEN BUTTON AND THE EVIL POWERS OF KNOWLEDGE IT CAN BESTOW! *****

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
You'll have better results if you start taking 1mg daily instead of 1mg every other day. :D

*** CHEERS FOR THE NEW VIEW MY REGIMEN BUTTON AND THE EVIL POWERS OF KNOWLEDGE IT CAN BESTOW! *****

Speaking of which, when did you stop using finasteride, Kevin? 8)

I favor a topical approach as well. Your selection appears quite rational. You might further consider the addition of topical 17a-estradiol. It's very different from 17b-estradiol, which I wouldn't let anywhere near my scalp for fear of systemic absorption. It's a commercial treatment that is used by both women and men in Europe. There is at least one published double-blind human clinical trial with male and female subjects that showed a moderate benefit.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah i was on 1mg daily but i got really bad sex drive side effects so i had to lower it

SE-freak

Reaction score
amrod said:
yeah i was on 1mg daily but i got really bad sex drive side effects so i had to lower it

If you are using propecia, then my guess is that it would be better if you took 0.5 mg daily and maintain a constant flow of drug. (with proscar pills you might end up sniffin it)

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
hmm someone else recommended the other way round

actually u know what i just said fuckit im going back to 1mg daily and let the sex drive be destroyed

right now hair is the most important thing

mark16v

Established Member
Reaction score
speaking of sniffing it

what would happen if you did a line of finasteride :D

it'd go straight to your head?

ok, sorry for the stupidest post in the world ever, just being a monkey.