MDF prescription topical, 15% minoxidil, 2.5mg dutasteride, 2% flutamide

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the product 'RonLev' on forums was hinting to last year. It's a custom topical with flutamide 2%, 15% minoxidil, 2.5mg dutasteride (all which require prescriptions). More details are at: http://mdfsolution.com/ including how to order.

How do I know it can work?
Each of the three components of MDF has been shown to produce positive responses in hair growth in independent clinical studies: (1) significant improvements were reported in 51% of men using 5% Minoxidil (note that MDF contains 15% Minoxidil), 42 percent using 2% Minoxidil, and 13% of placebo users, even in the hard-to-grow frontal area after 48 weeks of treatment (Olsen EA: 2003.) (2) hair counts increased by 96 hairs/1-inch diam. area using oral Dutasteride (topical Dutasteride has not been reported) over 6 months compared to an increase of 72 hairs/1-inch diam. area using finasteride (Dutasteride.org, 2002). (3) Finally, studies have reported that topical Flutamide alone produced 39% more hair counts than finasteride and 249% more hair counts than placebo. (Sintov A: 2000.) "

However, there doesn't appear to be any trial or study related to their product to indicate efficacy/synergy. They even state there is no data on topical dutasteride yet they included it in the product citing the efficacy of oral dutasteride which is somewhat humorous. The overall marketing for their website was rather weak as well.. I was hoping for more tact and data regarding their specific topical composition (which is far from a breakthrough...).

michael barry

Reaction score
Flutamide is absorbed systemically, so unless this seller has found a way to suspend it in the dermis......................someone will feel awful while taking this stuff. I tried flutamide for one week once. I had the limp noodle by about day three, and felt nausea for the next few days with no energy. This was what I was told to expect by other users of the stuff. Bryan once wrote to someone who was considering flutamide that they might as well take a pill of it. In hamster flank organs, topically applied flutamide affects both sides of the organ even when only one side is treated.

I looked around the site for a second, but didn't see any language dealing with liposomal or nanosomal or any other kind of "suspension" for this topically.

Dutasteride is also absorbed systemically, so unless this seller has found a way to suspend it in the dermis......................one might as well take the capsules.

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree, If I tried this i'm sure I'd feel the sides after a few days. I had sides from putting crushed up finasteride in my tricomin.

However, I'm currently using Flutagel, about 6 weeks in and no sides whatsoever. No change at all but it has only been 6 weeks.

IBM

Reaction score
michael how was your experience with flutamide? Can it help on hair recover even if we lack of energy?

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Flutagel works! I am 100% sure and have a proof. My nicely reduced beard just after two weeks of use. As far as side effect....none absolutely none. I love flutagel!

alkulk

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using Flutagel on a hairy spot of my shoulder for at least 3 weeks now (I dont know exactly).
Result: nothing - the same amount of body hair as ever

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you shave or wax this area? or just apply flutagel over that spot? You need to shave or wax and then apply. Anyway I know what I am seeing and trust me flutagel works

alkulk

Established Member
Reaction score
Newbaldy84 said:
Do you shave or wax this area? or just apply flutagel over that spot? You need to shave or wax and then apply. Anyway I know what I am seeing and trust me flutagel works

Why should that be necessary?

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it has to do something with absorbation. Even when you use vaniqa you have to use some method of hair removal to get results. You might get results but it will be slow cuz hair has to go through 3 phases and the it sheds so it just take longer to see effect.