Maybe Somatomax could help with sides?

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Somatomax
http://primev.com/human-growth-hormone- ... tomax.aspx

I've had trouble getting to sleep for years, and this stuff really helps. I've only been using it for a week, but I can already feel an overall difference in myself. It raises your body's production of HGH, and it says that it helps with libido.
http://www.amazon.com/Hi-Tech-HTP-SOMA- ... d_sim_hpc1

I don't have a problem with sides, so I'm not a good test subject. However, I thought about you guys when reading about this stuff, and I figured that I'd pass it on.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Thought I'd bump this up with my own story about it

I've been taking it for a week now, and I've noticed 4 things
1: Deeper sleep. I dream every night
2: Better workouts
3: Don't feel as tired during the day
4: More libido

Side effect:
It's harder to get out of bed in the morning.

Now, like I said, I don't have ED or a total lack of libido or anything...but there's a noticeable difference that I can feel.

For those of you who don't want to click links, here's what Somatomax does:

Somatomax is a revolutionary new supplement that, when taken at night, can raise the amount of HGH your body releases by more than 1,600 percent in the initial hours of sleep. Taken orally, Somatomax can produce important biochemical, physiological, and behavioral benefits. The benefits for athletes taking Somatomax have been remarkable.

Somatomax has been shown to do the following:
Somatomax raises the secretion of HGH secretion up to 16 times than what is normally produced. HGH in the human body is vital for: 1) protein biosynthesis and the growth and repair of muscles; 2) growth and repair of cartilage; 3) metabolism of fat which creates more muscularity and less body fat

Somatomax starts and raises the synthesis of protein in muscle, and inhibits the catabolism of nitrogen (harmful metabolism)

Somatomax decrease the levels of blood cholesterol

Somatomax helps to bring about sleep and muscle relaxation, aiding in recuperation from muscular exertion

Somatomax increases libido and the ability to perform sexually in both men and women

The great secretion of HGH when taking Somatomax is greater than any other HGH stimulator previously available. Using Somatomax daily creates higher and longer lasting HGH levels in the plasma than taking daily injections of synthetic growth hormones such as Humatrope, Protropin, etc.

It's really not :spam: :spam: , I'm just trying to provide potential options to help! :)