Masturbation and early hair loss

Did your male pattern baldness started straight after puberty and u are a excessive masturbator?

• No male pattern baldness didnt start straight after puberty but i am a excessive masturbator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No male pattern baldness didnt start straight after puberty but i am not a excessive masterbator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Like to find out if excessive mastrubation in your teens can trigger hair loss earlier than expected.

Criteria

1)male pattern baldness sufferers who started straight after puberty around the ages of 21 and up

2) Older sufferers can vote provided if your male pattern baldness started straight after puberty as stated above or sometime after puberty but below the age of 26

3) all voters must have an habit of masturbation

4) excessive masturbation is 1x or 2x twice daily for 7 days a week

5) non excessive masturbation 2x-3x per week

6) male pattern baldness sufferers whose condition started after 26 years of age may not vote

7) male pattern baldness sufferers still in their teens may not vote

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If almost everybody who votes is an "excessive masturbator" then perhaps we should re-define this as the norm, and the "normal" people are 'under masturbators"

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what the results may suggest if masturbation especially excessive has an effect on hair loss...If the first option gets the highest votes....then it is obvious the majority of male pattern baldness sufferers have something to do with excessive masturbation and its early loss effect

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually the first one would need to be more than the other 3 combined to come to that conclusion.

Dick Hyman

Reaction score
Don't know if I qualify for this poll..I haven't hit puberty yet, but I have major male pattern baldness going on. I'm 25, how long to puberty kicks in? This is so frustrating!

VanGundy

Reaction score
Almost every man in the world is a excessive masturbater. Or they have tons of sex. Yeah, what about those who started their sex lives early and have sex 3-4 times a week and the day offs they masturbate?

venomman

Reaction score
actually the guys who lack a lot of sex and do not masterbate have full heads of hair, this poll proves my point that masterbating causes hairloss.

There you have it, if you wanna wack it you better be using propecia and spironolactone to balance your hormones

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
androgens, sexual urges ,masturbation all of them are related..it makes sense to me...atleast in the light of a triggering factor...

The Gardener

Reaction score
venomman said:
actually the guys who lack a lot of sex and do not masterbate have full heads of hair

Is this your opinion, or scientific fact backed up by statistical evidence? If this is just your opinion, which it seems to be, then you should state it as being "your opinion" and not state it as something that is fact.

venomman said:
this poll proves my point that masterbating causes hairloss.

Hardly. This poll clearly shows that most responders are "excessive masturbators", and the ratio of people who whacked off excessively during puberty had a 50/50 ratio of a hairloss side effect. Considering that the ratio amongst the general population regardless of whackoff status is 60% male pattern baldness, 40% non-male pattern baldness, one could almost draw the conclusion that whacking off early and often actually improves your chances of keeping your hair.

Not that I think the 60/40 or 50/50 split in this poll is scientifically material, but I do think that it shows that whacking off has not affected male pattern baldness status in a percentage that diverts enough from the norm to claim masturbation as a causative factor in it.

Additionally, I can't help but notice your wording in this sentence, "this poll proves my point that masterbating causes hairloss."... I thought it was Chewbaca's point? Or have you gotten your "screen names" mixed up in an attempt to build an apparent consensus?

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any experts here in the field of statistical data interpretation and analysis can contribute. Will deeply appreciate it .thanks....

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
chewbaca said:
Any experts here in the field of statistical data interpretation and analysis can contribute. Will deeply appreciate it .thanks....

In order to determine this, you will need a large sample size, unambigouos definitions, and carefully controlled environment. This is because you need to determine the covariance between these two variables.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Statistica ... ation.html

A poll is not going to do it.

Further, the correlation between masturbating and male pattern baldness is obscure to me. Why should one trigger the other?

The Gardener

Reaction score
Weepy said:
Further, the correlation between masturbating and male pattern baldness is obscure to me. Why should one trigger the other?

Simple. Balding men get less poontang, and as a result, spank the monkey more.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I started losing my hair before I ended puberty... What does this mean then?

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
actually, in fact, excessive stimulation of the hypothalamus (located in the back part of the brain) which is also where MPBaldness starts, is the reason why we go bald. excessive use of that part of the brain by extreme masturbation, meaning when you work really hard to c*m, you infact overwork/ overstress your body/ only then does DHT flows to the blood in that area of your head. that is how baldness occurrs.

So then you cannot say that sex causes hair loss because when you have sex with someone, you dont overstimulate your brain, by trying to think/ fantasize really hard about something to make you c*m.

P.S. you can know when you are overly fantasizing, when you think too hard, and you feel something jammed on back of your head, but you just keep forcing to fantasize in order to c*m.

people simply ignorantly dont realize that masturbation using your imagination causes the highest amount of stress, specially if the person has a bit of erectile difficulty.

just try it, if your not having sex, and you masturbate....well masturbate only using visuals, no imagination..(no force masturbation). and in 1 week, your gonna see your hair thicker.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ronadlkia said:
actually, in fact, excessive stimulation of the hypothalamus (located in the back part of the brain) which is also where MPBaldness starts, is the reason why we go bald. excessive use of that part of the brain by extreme masturbation, meaning when you work really hard to c*m, you infact overwork/ overstress your body/ only then does DHT flows to the blood in that area of your head. that is how baldness occurrs.

So then you cannot say that sex causes hair loss because when you have sex with someone, you dont overstimulate your brain, by trying to think/ fantasize really hard about something to make you c*m.

P.S. you can know when you are overly fantasizing, when you think too hard, and you feel something jammed on back of your head, but you just keep forcing to fantasize in order to c*m.

people simply ignorantly dont realize that masturbation using your imagination causes the highest amount of stress, specially if the person has a bit of erectile difficulty.

just try it, if your not having sex, and you masturbate....well masturbate only using visuals, no imagination..(no force masturbation). and in 1 week, your gonna see your hair thicker.

I have been masturbating to visual p**rn more than imagination for many years since the internet craze first started in 1996....But still male pattern baldness started for me