Massive Youtuber Fouseytube Openly Gets A Hair Piece

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks good. If I wouldn't know he wears it I probably couldn't tell. "How I look represents my soul" I get what he says, looking at yourself and seeing some balding and ageing dude can be quite different from how you feel inside.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
good for him

i can feel that feeling you get when you look great again after looking like sh*t for a while. its amazing feeling, so uplifting. you feel like your floating on air

but man, the the f*****g stigma of a wig is huge. i just couldnt do it. i have no problem with hair transplants at all and telling people about them. and no problems using a bunch of meds and would gladly display them openly in my room/bathroom whatever. i wouldnt try to hide it at all. i wouldnt give a f***

but wigs, i would just feel like a loser.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wtf :D
He might be the only guy in the world, but he looks much better with beard and no hair.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
wtf :D
He might be the only guy in the world, but he looks much better with beard and no hair.
He would look better with hair and beard. Beard is the make up for men.

Regarding the system I think it looks "meh". They gave him a black mans hair line, would look great if he was black. Now it looks kind of off. But yea, no one would probably notice.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
He would look better with hair and beard. Beard is the make up for men.

Regarding the system I think it looks "meh". They gave him a black mans hair line, would look great if he was black. Now it looks kind of off. But yea, no one would probably notice.

I thought this, it's more a African American hair and hairline.