Massive shedding on third day on Rogaine Foam ... help!

Raoul

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

A few days ago, I swapped Tricomin for Rogaine foam to help with my receding hairline. Was cruising for the first couple days until today, when I noticed a drastic difference after work (my business is in the food business so I wear a hair net most of the day). My scalp is now visible is places never seem and in general, quite a bit of volume is lost.

Any experience with large amounts of shedding with Rogaine foam? If so, how long did it last? I'm very nervous here and not sure what to do. Was thinking of resuming with Tricomin ... good idea?

Thank you in advance.

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
Raoul No Bad Idea. Look the shed is supposed to be a few weeks and regrowth in a few months. You might of have gone past the point of no return. minoxidil is a lifetime commitment. If you start you must keep on trucking. Specially if you are talking about your hairline now.

Me I put it on my temples a few years back and quit after a month. Lost my temples. They just never came back. I know they would of probably been gone either way without minoxidil but I made them shed and they wanted to grow but I quit.

Now I am thinking about going for it again. I applied foam the other night , freaked out and wash it off. It was just a bit intense for me because I know there is no turning back at that point.

Let me know what you decide to do because I am interested in seeing how it goes for you over a couple months in the hairline.

My story is under Lorenzo Story in success.