Mark Ronson

RobertF

Reaction score
I'd say NW2,5. He's like 40 years old though and has overall thick hair. Not a bad look.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
I remember when I was like 17/18 and a nw1 thinking man that guy has some serious recession he'll be bald I a few years, now a few years later he has way more hair than me!! Curse my aggressive hair loss!

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
NW2.5?? Well it looks like 1.5 at max to me, what if thats his naturl hairline? No signs of thinning at all

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmm . . . not more than Norwood 2 .. . trust me. . i have similar, bit worse hair.

RobertF

Reaction score
Ether way, it's not bad. Mine also looks somewhat similar, although finer and thinner overall.

It also helps that has sharp facial features. Not being chubby helps a lot with this kind of hair loss.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh its not bad at all, not being chubby helps with a lot of other things than minor recession :p

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if he's on propecia. It looks over NW2 to me, especially when you look at him from the side. But, the rest of his hair looks pretty thick. I'm pretty jealous....

RobertF

Reaction score
He very well could be. Or it could be his "mature hairline". Though it is a bit too receded for that.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Some pretty heavy recession, otherwise thick all over.

Looks pretty good though id love his hair

Yeah, recession but with thick hair. Kind of like Sam Smith. Actually, I don't know what kind of Norwood Sam Smith has. I've never seen anyone else with a hairline like his. Did he get a transplant? Or is he on propecia? In any case, he's lucky that his widow's peak is that low.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, recession but with thick hair. Kind of like Sam Smith. Actually, I don't know what kind of Norwood Sam Smith has. I've never seen anyone else with a hairline like his. Did he get a transplant? Or is he on propecia? In any case, he's lucky that his widow's peak is that low.

Yeah, I noticed with Sam Smith. His peak is so low it makes his recession looks worse than it actually is. Really strange, he must have had no forehead as a kid

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
norwood 2 or norwood 2.5 for both sam smith and mark ronson

damn im starting to see what you receders obsess over. im now observing every head of hair i see for recession 0_0. its hard to tell the difference between mature hair lines and receding

not to mention idk who is on propecia in the first place xD