male pattern baldness

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
You need some sort of DHT inhibitor at the very least. Minoxidil alone won't be good enough. Order generic finasteride in 5mg form from http://www.generics-online-pharmacy.com or someplace similar and it will cost you less than $60 for a whole year.

Oh yeah, I forgot....

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - f*** you and welcome to the club!

jerry grant

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Grantspots said:
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - f*** you and welcome to the club!

jerry grant

lol! You deserve that one Prez. You were laughin at us for having male pattern baldness. Now the jokes on you. And youre only what, 17? Sounds like an agressive case. Best you could do is either start listening to what the hell we're saying, or shave your head and get a du rag. minoxidil isnt gonna cut it on its own. Better get on the finasteride and nizoral and maybe some spironolactone to boot.

Oh, and an IP change and a new email account does not a hacker make.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Original post gone,. I'm getting a strange feeling form the force,. like, some power watching over, i am feeling brucelee's influence.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Now dark voices whisper to me,.
REALLY PISSED PREZ said:
maybe i could get some help if bruce cocksucker stopped erasing my posts
But whats this,. another voice,. heralded in a divine chorus,. it speaks,.

Divine Voice said:
Give it up, Prez. You done fucked up here dog an you ain't welcome no mo'.. Move y0 *** on,. move y0 *** on..

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Btw, for those who arnt so quick, this thread was started by DeD PreZ, bitchin about how it wasnt a thyroid condition after all, but that he does really have male pattern baldness,. taken out of context, Jerrys Post appears to be directed at the general populous, which when you look at it that way, is so evil its pretty damned hilarious. :lol:

G

flux said:
Original post gone,. I'm getting a strange feeling form the force,. like, some power watching over, i am feeling brucelee's influence.

You may be right! :lol:

bombscience

Reaction score
Ded.. take this as a wakeup call man. It's time to grow up.

Do as Jerry says, $60 bucks for a year worth of Finasteride.
Go to Rite Aid or Brooks, and get a bottle of 1% Nizoral Shampoo.
Use minoxidil 5% 2 times a day. For $20 at Costco you can get 4 months.

Then go to Dunkin Donuts and get a coffee or a coolata, cause we dont have DD in San Francisco.

KRISPY KREME SUCKS!

drinkrum

Reaction score
bomb,

I disagree with you there man -- and I'm going to start a fackin' riot. When I'm not spending the year overseas, I spend my time in the Northeast (Dunkin' Donuts) and in the Southeast (Krispy Kreme). I must say that the KK glazed donut, fresh from their little assembly line, is orgasmic. The DD ones tend to staler and not as scrumptious. However, the coffee-drinks, sandwiches, etc. give some kudos to DD. Here's to a healthy donut-eating appetite.

D.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
how does it feel- walking around a nightclub with nothing uptop- or, thinnnig uptop

how does it feel- knowing the summer is coming, knowing you're going camping, going in the water, playing ball and throwing around the ball.. with no hiar...

sucks, doesn't it, prez?? might explain why you act the way you do, crying for attention to make up for what you don't got up top... i can understand... it really, really sucks... ain't nothin you can do about it except come on here and talk garbage all day long... more power to ya, bro, if that's what makes ya feel better... draw all the attention to you that you can, since in the future, you won't have any attention when you're bald...

heck, every bald muthfukka's gotta have an outlet, right?

bombscience

Reaction score
drinkrum said:
bomb,

I disagree with you there man -- and I'm going to start a fackin' riot. When I'm not spending the year overseas, I spend my time in the Northeast (Dunkin' Donuts) and in the Southeast (Krispy Kreme). I must say that the KK glazed donut, fresh from their little assembly line, is orgasmic. The DD ones tend to staler and not as scrumptious. However, the coffee-drinks, sandwiches, etc. give some kudos to DD. Here's to a healthy donut-eating appetite.

D.

Ahhh KK are like foofy donuts. They are good, but please they're girly. I like my donuts to be like a steak. Medium Rare.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
PreZ, youre still here?! Why? You have no friends here. Get the f*** out. I used to have some empathy for you despite your lack of social skills, but after reading your posts in the womens forum, striking out blindly at them in your post "All You Fuckin b****s" and then suggesting to one woman that she has AIDs, I have nothing but animosity for you. Dont dump your bullshit on us. Go tell someone who cares.