male pattern baldness situation : North Koreans vs Africans

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While watching YouTube videos on political subjects and countries I can tell notice that young North Koreans despite their poor nutrition which is well known in the world have denser head of hair compared to Africans ( negros) of the same ages . Even the Korean women do not have receding hairlines as western women or women from other parts of the world..Why is that so?

resu

Reaction score
Non-Androgenetic Alopecia is quite different to Androgenetic Alopecia and after seeing some people who had their face disfigured from dog attacks like how you see on the news all the time, yet they still have their hair.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be because they're asian
ngc-AHpuJFwLANMXfLR6J4yAqX0txYbLZT_O.jpg

In YouTube there was this guy who escaped north Korean prison camp because he wanted to eat meat. This guy was someone born inside the prison camp and never knew about outside world. North Koreans prison camps food is the worst in the world. They literally eat scraps. A soup with a few corn pellets in it is a luxury there. When I look at his hair i cant believe this guy just grew up on scraps in prison camp . Look at his hairline! And he is in his late 20s

From this , something tells me that our first world diets and modern high standard living plays a part in male pattern baldness or FPB.

Last edited: