male pattern baldness May of saved my life!

nohairnodandruff

Established Member
Reaction score
This may not be considered a success story by most people.

Early this year I realized I was losing my hair. This prompted me to go to the doctor to get referrals to a dermatology, and at the same time I got one to an Orthapedic in regards to a tender spot on my leg that was more of a nuisence than anything. I was diagnosed with cancer last week. I don't know what my outcome will be, but I look back and think I would of never gotten my leg checked out if it were not for the fact that I wanted to go see a Derm for my male pattern baldness.

jeffsss

Reaction score
nohairnodandruff said:

Early this year I realized I was losing my hair. This prompted me to go to the doctor to get referrals to a dermatology, and at the same time I got one to an Orthapedic in regards to a tender spot on my leg that was more of a nuisence than anything. I was diagnosed with cancer last week. I don't know what my outcome will be, but I look back and think I would of never gotten my leg checked out if it were not for the fact that I wanted to go see a Derm for my male pattern baldness.

well that's good man. it's not good that you ahve cancer.. but it's good that you caught it.

Britannia

Reaction score
Good luck mate.

unluckystat

Reaction score
Definently a success story in my opinion. I'd rather be cancer free than not be bald. Good luck with everything man.

nohairnodandruff

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am not looking for sympathy. This may be a blessing in disguise. I've quit drugs and started taking better care of myself. I quit smoking, I feel 500% better than I use to. I look in the mirror and my male pattern baldness does not bother me so much anymore. Not so depressed anymore.

Skynet

Reaction score
male pattern baldness saved your life

There are natural cures for cancer too. You might even try out the information in Kevin Trudeu's book. Good Luck.

strikernr

Reaction score
re

good look bro...its not easy finding out you have cancer...you're a strong person by heart....

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
nohairnodandruff said:

your regimen of 2x a day masturbating must be working. LOL!