mak34's Story

mak34

Reaction score
hello everyone
I spend the last 14 years of my life worrying about my hair.I first noticed a slow recession of my left temple,wich was very very slowly followed by the right.Back in 1990 hail loss was pretty much irreversible,so i did nothing.Anyway,i think i am very lucky,as it has progressed very slowly.I still have a full head of hair(well,almost...)The strange thing is that i suffered from seb derm,all those years,which,i think,is because male pattern baldness and bad scalp health are such good friends.I went (2003) to see a dermatologist,and he prescribed some custom made minoxidil 5% lotion.He also told me to wash my hair every 5 (!)days with a salicylic acid shampoo.Not a word about nizoral!The minoxidil lotion,made the dermatitis worse,and washing my hair every 5 days,didn't help either.What an a..hole!!So i quit everything he prescribed,and did my own research.I found fungoral shampoo(european version of nizoral) and after researching this GREAT site i decided to start on folligen/revivogen treatment.I hope to keep the existing hair,regrowth would be a welcome bonus.I will post some pics later to give you people a better image of my situation.Thanks for reading,and greetings from Greece.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
mak34 said:
i suffered from seb derm,all those years,which,i think,is because male pattern baldness and bad scalp health are such good friends.
Bingo!

mak34 said:
I went (2003) to see a dermatologist,and he prescribed some custom made minoxidil 5% lotion.He also told me to wash my hair every 5 (!)days with a salicylic acid shampoo.Not a word about nizoral!
The awareness of Nizoral in the consumer realm as a possible help for hair loss was only in the last few years.

mak34 said:
after researching this GREAT site i decided to start on folligen/revivogen treatment.
Nooooooooooooo!! Propecia and Minoxidil in combination with Folligen spray to handle that minoxidil irritaiton. Thats whatcha should do right now.

HairLossTalk.com