*Major* props to these 2 hair products recommened by HairLossTalk.com...

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I recently saw the before and after photos on HairLossTalk.com's story of his hair before and after styling. I was so impressed I went out an bought Tigi "Bed Head" "Power Trip" and paul mitchell waxworks. To say that I am impressed would be a huge understatement. I cant believe how much fuller and thicker my hair looks after using these in the steps he listed. MY hair looks much better then after using topik and a 'volumizing' hair spray. I am a major proponent of toppik but this seriously kicks *** with or without toppik.

I use the gel and let it dry. Using a light blow drying helps a lot too. Then adding a small amount of the waxworks gives the hair volume and body it never had before. It also is a 'finishing' product giving the hair a very nice shine and detail to it. A very light mist of paul mitchell hair spray finishes the product.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know my experience.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Shedmaster -

Without them I would be in a daily depression!

They work great.

I have to get mine at the place i get my hair cut but you can probably find them online or in a CVS.

The key is using them correctly. And having the right kind of hairstyle. See my story in the "Tell Your Story" section to see if your hair style matches mine.

HairLossTalk.com