Major *** panic attack!

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
f***..im having a big moment here n i wish i took pics...but it seriusly looks like my hair has jus majorly degraded. Im throwing everything I have @ it and i literally look Norwood 5/6 right now.I look practically slick bald save for a few hairs here n there, but this is getting ridiclous...how could I be losing ground so rapidly? Despite my full out attack I continue to shed and shed and shed...and dandruff and dandruff...nothings f*****g working.

G

Welcome to my world, dude. The same sh*t has been going on for a year for me... be glad you look good with a buzz and probably with a shaved head aswell.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
No thats the thing...i dont anymore...I literally grow it out for 2 days and the hair on my sides is thick enough to cover up the scalp...its thin...but its thick enough...diff story on the top of my head..it stands up rather then lies down and is much thinner. After 2 days of growing out it looks horrendous.

G

MacAttack said:
No thats the thing...i dont anymore...I literally grow it out for 2 days and the hair on my sides is thick enough to cover up the scalp...its thin...but its thick enough...diff story on the top of my head..it stands up rather then lies down and is much thinner. After 2 days of growing out it looks horrendous.

2 days of growing out? Haha, if I were to buzz to 2mm or so, it would take at least a week for the hair to have any coverage even on the sides. My hair is just damn fine naturally. I look like I'm completely bald if I get a #1 buzzcut.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Iuno man have u seen my pics? its hard 2 see scalp on ur pics...for me..i used 2 have blonde hair...and now its darker...but the blondeness is still sorta apparent when light hits it...but its so blonde it becomes transparent. I literally look Norwood 7...the hairs are not visible @ all in light and if not for the roots id look slick. so it looks like i have 0.000001mm thin hairs on the top and much thicker 0.5 inch hairs on the side.

G

have you tried the foam mac? i started it last week and it seems to be working nicely.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Any pics macattack?

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
I was on foam for 3 months...then i couldnt get ahold of some for 4 months...becuz of gay *** ebay issues and finally i got my hands on hold of a 7 month supply. The only thing rogaine did was turned improved my hairline but I really dont need that.

G

MacAttack said:
I was on foam for 3 months...then i couldnt get ahold of some for 4 months...becuz of gay *** ebay issues and finally i got my hands on hold of a 7 month supply. The only thing rogaine did was turned improved my hairline but I really dont need that.

how long did you use it for? 3 months isn't enough time to assess. 7 months isn't either.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
3 month supply lasted me well 3 months...then i had the 4 month break...and im into month 2 now of my 7 month supply.

G

MacAttack said:
3 month supply lasted me well 3 months...then i had the 4 month break...and im into month 2 now of my 7 month supply.

yeah man i don';t think you can say how it has worked for you yet. i mean 4 months off minoxidil will basically erase any progress that you would get from the first 3 months. so basically you're in month 2 now. neither 3 months nor 2 is enough time to assess what minoxidil is doing for you. the fact that you said your hairline has already improved on it in this short amount of time bodes well for you though and youshould stick with it. you need to be patient because some people get no regrowth from minoxidil but you sound like you are.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
I basically do think diffuse now is what u said it is...loss of calibre. Cuz @ the root level it seems I have even density.

G

MacAttack said:
I basically do think diffuse now is what u said it is...loss of calibre. Cuz @ the root level it seems I have even density.

me too man

when im buzzed to a 0 guard it looks same densityh all over. your hair in the top and crown and front behind the hairline is just thinner tahn th erest. you really need to give minoxidil a full year and see what it can do for you. you might be pleasantly surprised.