Maintaining On dutasteride. For Regrowth Should I Add Ru Or Cb

KingIntheNorwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have been on finasteride for 2 years and then added dutasteride probably 18 months ago. I have been maintaining maybe a little thickening but also still seem to be losing my sideburns. If I want to shoot for regrowth should I try for ru or cb? Also going to mix the powder with stemoxydine I am getting. Don’t like minoxidil so not doing that.

Thanks

el_duterino

Reaction score
I dont think we use minoxidil because we like it but it does help a lot
The foam is nice, much better than liquid

I also don't think you will get major regrowth on CB but it will help not getting more hair loss in the future

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, add ru in your minoxidil is what I use but I guess stemy would be fine. Also start dermarolling with a derminator. You will get great results. Use the ru am and pm for best results. Also store it in the fridge. And yes this will help bring your sideburns backs, especially if they were recently lost.

I’d also advise you look in oral minoxidil if you don’t like topical minoxidil. Really have to use all the effective treatments we have available if you want actual nice looking hair and not a wispy birds nest.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, add ru in your minoxidil is what I use but I guess stemy would be fine. Also start dermarolling with a derminator. You will get great results. Use the ru am and pm for best results. Also store it in the fridge. And yes this will help bring your sideburns backs, especially if they were recently lost.

I’d also advise you look in oral minoxidil if you don’t like topical minoxidil. Really have to use all the effective treatments we have available if you want actual nice looking hair and not a wispy birds nest.
What about oral minoxidil side effects? I’ve thought about using it but I’m definitely weary about the sides. Also, how well does ru work?

I have lost A LOT of density in just 6 months, probably aggressive male pattern baldness brought on by a Telogen Effluvium. Been on finasteride for almos 2 months but have lost a lot of ground since starting. Since most of my hairloss is recent do I have a chance to at least gain some density?

Attachments

• 68FAC39F-8AC9-425A-A950-258C3917B330.jpeg
    68FAC39F-8AC9-425A-A950-258C3917B330.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 247
  • 6794AE12-C1DB-42E1-8C44-EF4C8C421274.jpeg
    6794AE12-C1DB-42E1-8C44-EF4C8C421274.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 15007C73-03D9-4206-80AC-2143DCB87E1D.jpeg
    15007C73-03D9-4206-80AC-2143DCB87E1D.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 254

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about oral minoxidil side effects? I’ve thought about using it but I’m definitely weary about the sides. Also, how well does ru work?

I have lost A LOT of density in just 6 months, probably aggressive male pattern baldness brought on by a Telogen Effluvium. Been on finasteride for almos 2 months but have lost a lot of ground since starting. Since most of my hairloss is recent do I have a chance to at least gain some density?

I wouldn’t do oral minoxidil with your loss. (Can’t see your hairline/temple points which is where I think it can help the most). You should add RU mixed in minoxidil instead. Also derminator for dermarolling (trust me, I was skeptical about dermarolling as well and still don’t understand the mechanism but it f*****g works).

I’m a diffuse thinner and receded so I understand both. Your diffuse will 100% go away by adding these. Ru and dutasteride/finasteride work synergistically together through different mechanisms to stop dht from harming your hair.