Lossing Hair :-(

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First Ryan, let me be one of the first to welcome you to this discussion forum. There's allot of awesome folks here who will pull with you as you are up to the challenge that is before you.

I personally do not use Rogaine or Procepia so I can't respond to your questions but I will say that you need to click on this highlighted word...shedding...to learn why your hair can look worse at first now that you're using a particular treatment. How old are you? I don't know but I'll bet that you're a Norwood 1 or 2?

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
50 bucks a bottle sounds mad expensive for nizoral. You should be paying about 10-15. I'm surprised its' prescription only. My advice to you would be to order some off the internet. It's not hard to find.

Atlas

Reaction score
1) Rogaine takes forever to dry, its something we all gotta deal with. Make sure its getting on your scalp and not so much the hair.

2) I use the dropper at the crown and let gravity pull it down around my scalp.

3) Give it time, it works for some people.

4) Nizoral

5) Prolly not

6) 1% will work fine, this isn't proven to work yet and is the least important of your regimen. Propecia = key

7) See a derm.

asscrap2005

Reaction score
Dya think it will still work if we use blow dryer to dry up the Rogaine? Will it lose effectiveness?