losing hope!

orenso

Reaction score
:( well, im 10 month on propecia...no side effects for me...but also no improvment or any visibale new hairs... my situation isnt so bad(specialy losing hairs in my hair line) but even so im so bothered....what u think?? still give it a chance? :roll:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
add minoxidil foam to your treatment and hopefully it will bring you some new hair.

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I would give it a year before stopping propecia, at least if It doesn't work you can get money back if you save all your receits. Then you can try rogain foam like ragindemon says or other hairtreatment solutions.

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
If you aint losing then it is working. Not everyone gets regrowth and it is no more than modest in most people. If you are still losing then give it the full year before deciding you are a non responder.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm losing hope that people will ever understand the difference between "losing" and "loosing". :-x

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bryan said:
I'm losing hope that people will ever understand the difference between "losing" and "loosing". :-x

I know. It's annoying. I think the confusion comes from the pronunciation of "chose" and "choosing".

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Fun fact: I've seen even native American posters make that same mistake. It's ubiquitous.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Its a loosing battle, Bryan. Bad punctuation, using words wrong, mispelling, is part of the world and the value put on it's societys' education.

Its sad

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
Its a loosing battle, Bryan. Bad punctuation, using words wrong, mispelling, is part of the world and the value put on it's societys' education.

Its sad

LMAO...look who's talking!

It + is = it's
e.g. It's a looksing battle, Bryan.

Its = a possessive pronoun.
e.g. ....is part of the world and the value its society's education

Looks like you made a few mistakes buddy.

Not to mention you misplaced the apostrophe on society's

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
:roll:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
hairwegoagain said:

Its sad

LMAO...look who's talking!

It + is = it's
e.g. It's a looksing battle, Bryan.

Its = a possessive pronoun.
e.g. ....is part of the world and the value its society's education

Looks like you made a few mistakes buddy.

Not to mention you misplaced the apostrophe on society's

oh dear,someone failed to see the irony/sarcasm :p

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride and rogaine are supposed to compliment each other... especially in cases where little to no results are achieved on either alone.. at least to my understanding. If by 12 months you can't see a difference, nor can anyone you haven't seen in 4-12 months, then, I suppose you should add minoxidil but not taking finasteride probably isn't a good idea.. unless your hair loss is unrelated to DHT.. but I think it plays a role even if it's minor in all types of hair loss.. for the most part.

powersam

Reaction score
it wasn't really directed at you . thread hijack aside (thanks kids), you should give finasteride a year at least. some have seen great results at the 13th month and beyond.

other than that a topical inhibitor like s piro or ketoc onazoale lotion might be a good idea.

mino x is for growth, if the hair you have at the moment is cosmetically acceptable then i personally would not start using mi nox just yet.