Looking to buy Proscar

albinoBOB

Reaction score
I read on this site that you can get proscar, which ends up being cheaper than finasteride, from overseas sources without a perscription. Would someone be kind enough to list some of these sites? Ive searched the boards but always seem to come up with something beating around the bush.

Thanks

G

albinoBOB said:
I read on this site that you can get proscar, which ends up being cheaper than finasteride, from overseas sources without a perscription. Would someone be kind enough to list some of these sites? Ive searched the boards but always seem to come up with something beating around the bush.

Thanks

why don't you tell everyone where you are, then they can post the overseas sites that require no prescription.

G

albinoBOB said:
Where I am? If you mean location Im in Morgantown WV.

hhhmmmm, difficult to pin down the country on this one!!!

from the fact that you still have not told us the country I will have to guess you are an American (right?) :lol: (sounds American to me, or maybe South Africa?)

Try http://www.qhi.co.uk (UK based) no prescription but you have to fill in a disclaimer form

G

hi albinoBOB are you USA guy?

I get on well with all guys who from USA.

I have prapecia for sale for very cheap dollars, it's because so cheap because here in Krakow (Poland country) there is no law to stop all hard guys (like me and friend Paülion) from make our own drug.

When we make prapecia, is very strong, give you many hair, even on you fingers when you pick up, also on teeth when you eat it.

Also it no make you to be homesexual like other prapecia.

are you intristed if this is "yeah guys, it's sound like cool" send to me a presomal message.

thank you already

Branco

G

nexus81 said:
Gunner is gone...but im glad some humor is left on this forum in the form of branco. Good advice branco(tynanW). :lol:

you call branco homsexual?

If you come to my farm I can kick all teeth off your face.

albinoBOB

Reaction score
Yes.. West Virginia is in the states. Thanks for the responses. Branco... a good laugh was had.

albinoBOB

Reaction score
Well.. the damage has been done. After starting to loose my hair like a good little 20 year old... I have realized that I am on my way to baldness. Little blue is now on the way and I hope she works.

Again, thats for the ordering info, and Ill be sure to post my positive results as they come.

G

Are you going to go for minoxidil and Nizoral as well as finasteride or are you already on these?

albinoBOB

Reaction score
The only purchase I have made so far was Proscar. Given that I just recently started loosing a bit of my hair... I thought that may be a good idea. Is it not? I had read in another article on this site that its safe to start with finasteride first for the first year and go from there. I am 20 years old and my hair is pretty much thinning all over the top at a reasonable rate. I am trying to not let my loss of hair concerns take over my life and that is why I just started with a pill. Give me some thoughts. The last time I saw my doctor all he said was take a multivitamin and dont worry about it, "girls like bald men" and sent me on my way.

G

albinoBOB said:
The only purchase I have made so far was Proscar. Given that I just recently started loosing a bit of my hair... I thought that may be a good idea. Is it not? I had read in another article on this site that its safe to start with finasteride first for the first year and go from there. I am 20 years old and my hair is pretty much thinning all over the top at a reasonable rate. I am trying to not let my loss of hair concerns take over my life and that is why I just started with a pill. Give me some thoughts. The last time I saw my doctor all he said was take a multivitamin and dont worry about it, "girls like bald men" and sent me on my way.

If you are in the early stages of hairloss, just starting on finasteride is a wise move, try to keep your pill taking regular, no missing 2 or 3 weeks because you forgot to order a new batch.

"girls like bald men"
yes maybe, but not as much as non-bald men.

good luck

kikoman

Established Member
Reaction score
You got a point there tynanW. Forcing yourself to believe that chicks like bald me is pointless. because you=ow3nd
Anyways my Dr. sent me away almost a year telling me that my shedding is from seborrah dermatitis. I asked that f****r about 10 times to to prescribe me propecia. Than he started to tell me that its so expensive, and that I'll have to take it indefinetly (yes i know). Its only gotten worse for me , not anything noticable to anyone else , but i know it did. So yeah , take finasteride and be happy. its better than being bald. Ordered Proscar from www. 111drugstore.com 2 x 30pcs came out to $140. cheers! Wait !cut it up first than cheers... don't forget to put some MSM in your water.