Looking For Hair System Advice For Scotland (or North England)

J_D_R

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, new member from Central Scotland here looking for some help and advice.
After battling with sprays and fibres for over ten years, I've decided to take the plunge and go for a hair system.

However, I'm pretty overwhelmed with the sheer volume of information, etc. Are there any reputable companies in Scotland, or possibly even the north of England, where I can get a custom system made and fitted?

I'm now in my 40s, so I do't want a system which is too dense - especially at the hairline, or too dark.
My natural hair around the back and sides is fine with medium density, so would I be correct in thinking I might be best with European hair as Asian/Indian hair could look like an obvious mismatch? I'd also quite like my system have a slight curl.

I do already cut and colour my own hair, so I'm not worried so much about aftercare and maintenance as I'm sure a lot of it I can do myself. So if I have to travel a bit further for a consultation and initial fitting it doesn't matter so much as I won't need to return regularly for trims, etc.

Any advice please?