Looking For First Hair System In Nyc

Ricky485

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I’m interested in doing my first hair system. I spoke to a friend that told me about his experience at hair club which sounded good but way too expensive. I live in Staten Island, NY. Tried to google places nearby but not every place had reviews or very little reviews. I’m willing to travel to Brooklyn or Nj if it’s not too far.

jabberwocky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry but why don't we reveal this information publicly?

If there's a good salon you know and trust, why not share it? This will prevent others in the future from asking the same questions again and again as well.

There's already so much secrecy around this whole business, why not get the word out for the few skilled, empathetic salons which are out there.

In the off chance someone is affiliated, they can simply mention that.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't do this for a number of reasons.

We are not a salon-based company, and do most of our sales directly to the client. You consult with us, order from us, and pay us. Services rendered by the salon are paid directly to the salon. This allows us total control of the sales process.

We will sometimes change our affiliated salons to maintain highest level of quality, we recently did this in LA, based on client feedback, and also in Montreal. We also

Personally, I saw this happen in my country. A current client went to his salon to get his system replaced, and thought the new system was "different", after confronting the stylist did he find out he was paying the same, very high price for a cheaper system.

We are not in the business of promoting salons, and try to avoid the old-school toupee shops. We prefer to train the top hair stylists how to work with hair systems, this gives you access to a top stylist. In the case of Hair Club, for example you get poorly trained technicians who don't go to the shows, and are not up on the latest trends.

I hope this made it a bit clearer.

Best,

Steve

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Ricky!
You're looking for the hair system, right?

It's a tedious task for the first time buyer. You wrote that you had Googled the nearby places for hair system services. Google will only answer your query for nearby salons, not affordable salons near you!

If you want an affordable deal, buying online is a great option. I did research for you & shortlished a one-stop place for all your needs. You can get a quality custom hair system as per your required specs at you home.

Discover quality stock and custom hair systems in NYC on Lordhair.com

https://www.lordhair.com/hair-systems.html

Last edited: