Looking For Doctors Aggressive With Hairlines In New York City

Raxe

Reaction score
Any suggestions?

I went to see one of the big guys in the city, but he seems to take a very conservative approach. I'd like to at least consult with someone who is more aggressive with hairlines.

Thanks all!

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
There is a reason why they're conservative with hairlines.. Be careful.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was also wondering this. I would likw my hair loss lowered a bit if going through with this but none seem to take it seriously. Its always "well you dont want a 20 yr old hair loss at 34" ..... WHY NOT?
Id love a 20 year old hair loss as 54!

pfatehi

Reaction score
first step is to find the docs that are ISHRS certified.. there are a couple great ones in new york area.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with the above comments.. there is a reason why good docs aren't aggressive with hairlines.. because you will look ridiculous as you get older.. and because you may waster donor hairs filling in the lower hairline and not have enough to cover other areas that will need it as you get older.... those other areas may end up looking too thing because you catered too much to your lower hairline.. one way to mitigate that would be to not have a dense lower hairline.. but if your hairline is so low, naturally you would think it should be pretty dense, right? so i just think it is not a good idea.

find the ISHRS certified docs, talk to a couple, see what they say.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Best Doctor in NYC is Dr Feller, I went to see him on Jan 2009...and that was after two years of research and looking though patient blogs of all the top hair transplant Docs in the world.

Dr Rahal in Canada has done some very thick hairlines too, but don't let traveling put you off, I came all the way from the UK to see Dr Feller, had I not travelled i'd have gone to see someone who's not even half as good.