Look at what change tops this list

bombscience

Reaction score
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... dd_face_dc

Honey, You're Perfect Just as You Are, Except...
Mon Jan 26,10:32 AM ET Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Love is not blind -- at least when it comes to facial plastic surgery.

Of people who are dating or married, 59 percent of women and 54 percent of men would like to change at least one feature on their partner's face, according to an American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery survey released on Monday.

It found that men were most likely to take suggestions about plastic surgery as an insult.

Women were more likely than men to take suggestions as gestures of love and when a sweetheart offered to pay, were twice as likely to go ahead with plastic surgery.

"This survey shows that love is not blind and, in fact, has an eye for improvement," academy president Dr. Keith LaFerriere said in a statement.

The Alexandria, Virginia, academy sponsored the telephone survey Dec. 2-5 of 1,000 adults across the United States, including 738 who were dating or married. It had a margin of error of plus or minus 3.2 percent.

Respondents said they would change their lover's hair (24 percent women, 17 percent men), wrinkles (9 percent women, 11 percent men), nose (11 percent women, 9 percent men), mouth (6 percent each), eyes (5 percent each) or ears (4 percent each).

Axon

Reaction score
All women - every single one - has a picture of their ideal man down to the f*****g shoes he wears on wendsday evenings. They're pretty f*****g crazy.

So this comes as no shock. My dream chick is decently hot and isn't ashamed to wear trashy clothes. Awwwww yeah.

bombscience

Reaction score
Axon said:
All women - every single one - has a picture of their ideal man down to the f*****g shoes he wears on wendsday evenings. They're pretty f*****g crazy.

So this comes as no shock. My dream chick is decently hot and isn't ashamed to wear trashy clothes. Awwwww yeah.

Hrm.. the point i was trying to make is that the top change that women would make is thier man's hair, or probably lack there of in many cases. Almost 1 out 4.

Axon

Reaction score
I follow. That doesn't make 'em any less nuts.

Plus they'd change your hair even if you HAD hair. So I'm not sure this counts.

bombscience

Reaction score
Axon said:
I follow. That doesn't make 'em any less nuts.

Plus they'd change your hair even if you HAD hair. So I'm not sure this counts.

they always do right? i had a girl from texas try to get me into a pair or wranglers. i grew up in new york and live in san francisco. fat chance.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Two things about this survey,.
1) it only asks about the face
2) it was taken by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

I bet if it included the whole body, weight and muscle mass would be higher then hair on the list.

And that it was taken this Academy for Surgery, they were clearly looking for things that could be 'remedied' surgically.