Longer haired full cap wearers. Are you out there?

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know we are in the minority but any of you guys wearing longer"rock star" styled hair?If so who are you ordering from?

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do the longer haired 'rock star' look with a hair system (10 - 12 inches long), as I'm actually a rock musician myself, however it's not a full cap. I still have some bio hair on my back and sides. I've shaved the balding area on top and I have a system that covers this area, plus it's the same length as my bio hair so it blends in with/goes over the top of that too (on the back and sides). I'd be interested in hearing from full cap wearers, though - do you find it's an advantage to have a full cap vs a partial system? What made you get a full cap instead?

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to a full cap about 11 years ago because my side and back hair was becoming very thin. It's probably the best thing I ever did. I learned how to attach and detach and I usually do that about every two weeks. For long hair especially conditioning is a must. I wear mine not quite shoulder-length and I've always worn a lace base. The newest one that I ordered from lavivid mostly lace with poly on the sides. I I always sleep with a satin scarf and satin pillow.

Robrover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I moved to a full cap 17 years ago after a topper. Mine is medium length all lace, no polly 1B with 2 inch blond front that I dye myself. I also cut them in and style myself. Much easier than a topper, no blending, no color variances to worry about, more secure fitting. No nape or temple issues. I use tape 1.5 inch wide Walkers No Shine, remove, clean , reattach once a week.Got mine pre pandemic from NWL and sometimes Coolpiece. Tried a lot of other vendors, US based and direct from China, but I found these to be the best value and quality.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered my first full cap that includes temple and side burns. Kinda excited.