Long term depletion of DHT in the body and LOW SEMEN COUNT

Pondle

Reaction score
Maybe he meant experimental compounds like Merck and GSK created while researching finasteride and dutasteride. Obviously none ever made it to market because there are only two commercial drugs in the 5ARI class.

CCS

Reaction score
why would glaxo have paid for phaseII hair loss trials if they already knew from phaseI trials that the risk was too high to justify cosmetic use? I think they abandoned it because of the phaseII results, for safety reasons. The results were not better enough.

As for semen count, I can say I'm producing large volumes of semen and shooting it quite far.

powersam

Reaction score
the volume you produce and how far you shoot it is not a good indicator of your actual sperm count and fertility.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
As for semen count, I can say I'm producing large volumes of semen and shooting it quite far.

thanks for the new quote :hairy:

jericson

Reaction score
Can you guys tell me what you are talking about when you mention serum DHT? I have no idea what this means exactly. I know they have the 5ar type 1 and 2 (or something like that, I am kind of a nub at this), while finastride only lowers dht in 1 type and dutasteride lowers DHT in both. The whole talk about Serum DHT is completely beyond me though as I know nothing about this. Could someone inform me? Thanks for the help guys!