Long over do update

G

Long over do update,

Started to loose my hair just after my 27th birthday “ 29 nowâ€￾ went on finasteride for a year and a half and never was really happy with the results I lost a lot of hair well on finasteride and shed a lot. Start avodart 6 moths ago and am much happier with the results my hair has thickened up and my grown has filled in a little. I am still shedding but no where near as much. I know I will lose my hair at some point but I am hopping from what my results have been this far I will have a lot more time with avodart.

James

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
congratulations! any pictures?
this site needs pictures from good responders

jumpedthegun

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, pics!!

how would you characterize your hairloss? and how did it progress while on finasteride?

G

Pics

I am sorry but i stooped taking pictures as i was getting way to upset with my hair so i stooped doing stuff like that.

I am a diffuse thinner, and on finasteride my thinning was getting worse " not saying finasteride does not work, just not for me"

I find my hair much thicker now and i do not have to cover certain areas over like i did 6 months ago.

I cant wait for more time to pass because i think if at the very least my thinning has slowed a lot and i can live with that.
Jr