Long hair on Propecia?

Habitual

Reaction score
Hey, I asked this question in my other post but it never got answered.

Can I wear my hair long on Propecia? I have a bit of a big forehead and like to cover it up with long hair, so I'm hoping I won't just shed hairs every few months while on it. My hair's about 5 or 6 inches long currently, and would like to keep it arouond that length, more or less. Thanks again.

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
Habitual said:
Hey, I asked this question in my other post but it never got answered.

Can I wear my hair long on Propecia? I have a bit of a big forehead and like to cover it up with long hair, so I'm hoping I won't just shed hairs every few months while on it. My hair's about 5 or 6 inches long currently, and would like to keep it arouond that length, more or less. Thanks again.

why would it matter.

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
You should be fine.

My hair's about 16-18" and I take Proscar (though I'm a bit forgetful at times).

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^what how long did it take to grow that?

i think its harder to put minoxidil on with longer hair but doesnt make a difference. also, if u kept hair same length easier to compare.

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
Sorry to threadjack, but:

I've been growing it since I was 13 (22 now), but it hasn't gotten any longer for a few years, since it's pretty much hit it's limit.

And yeah, it's kinda tough putting on minoxidil, since I can't really do it before going out (leaves it greasy), but it doesn't really hurt anything.