Reaction score
Yesh!
yes.jpg

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Cassin... :thumbdown2:

It starts funny, then you realise that its just the same repeated again and again and again and again...a bit like Extras with Rick Gervais.

ali777

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

It starts funny, then you realise that its just the same repeated again and again and again and again...a bit like Extras with Rick Gervais.

Computer says NO!!!!

There are two characters I don't like in LB, the old woman that pees and the lady in the psychiatric ward. The rest is all good.

Daffyd, the only gay in the village, has got to be the best character in it. I also like Kenny the magician.

Cassin

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

By disc 3 I realized it was the same 8 segments rehashed.

Its ok tho. I hear season 2 gets refreshed....is that true?

Even if it isn't its a great show for that 8 segments!

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Cassin...

---------------------------------

I agree. Little Britrain does start funny and it relevant to our culture (un p.c. views on ethnicities, overweight people etc)

However the jokes wear thin very quickly. I mean, how often are they gonna repeat that Lou and Andy sketch with the wheelchair!!! Jeez.....

Extras on the other hand is quality!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is a brilliant show but the jokes certainly get old by season 3. Still a great show though.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Cassin said:
optimus prime said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

By disc 3 I realized it was the same 8 segments rehashed.

Its ok tho. I hear season 2 gets refreshed....is that true?

Even if it isn't its a great show for that 8 segments!

Thats the whole point, seeing how they will work the catchphrase into the scene - its the anticipation, (just like another UK comedy sketch show from the 90's called the fastshow) but yes it does have a limited lifespan.
And yes they replace a few characters in the 2nd season.