[libido] how long till sexdrive return after stopping PROPEC

MattyNJ1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had my t-levels tested after I first stopped the drug. They were over the charts and I felt it, my sex drive, libido and mood were good. My skin produced oil like it was supposed to. Then after what I believe was a post-finasteride crash (no matter what you say), the t-levels were about half of what they previously were. My libido was shot, my skin and scalp became just as dry and itchy as they were while on finasteride and I could hardly get my dick up. I was stupid enough to try finasteride again, this time I lasted 4 months and now I've been without it for about 7 months.

I'm not totally impotent but during daytime I find it very hard to get my dick up and I'm practically never aroused, so I got very low libido. I've been getting some night/morning boners lately which is weird 'cause I really don't have sexual desires or spontaneous erections when I'm awake. No matter how hard I would want to. During my first spell on finasteride my dick started to curve to the left and down. After 2nd spell it is even more pronounced, it's a full blown peyronie's disease now. I could prove this but I really don't want to post pictures of my erect dick haha. And lately I've been having ball-ache on a daily basis, just like I did during first days on finasteride.

The oily skin is not coincidental, I haven't changed anything in my diet. I also haven't changed my facial wash routines. All this time I've had the tendency to not over-wash my face. When I woke up during the better period my face would be covered in oil, I could literally feel it and see it in the mirror. Now it's just dry and dull all the time. Another change in skin since using finasteride is that I don't tan anymore. My face just goes red and sensitive if I spend much time in the sun. But no tan, nothing whatsoever. I used to tan quite normally and this can be seen in pics.

EDIT: I really don't care if you believe me or not, all I care about is that finasteride has ruined my life and searching for ways to fix it. I'm not seeking for anyone's approval here in this matter.

Sounds horrible i see this is a very old post any update???