Let me see if HM is this

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
I´ve been reading this forums and noticed that hair multiplication might be the real cure for baldness but i still have some doubts about it.

For example if you are taking medications like finastride,minoxidil etc will you still need to use this medications after treatment?
I´ve read you have but isn´t that the same thing you have to do when getting an hair transplant?
WHat´s the difference between hair transplant and HM then?

Also i keep reading about injecting fibroblasts and stem cells...are this two things related to HM?

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
sublime said:
For example if you are taking medications like finastride,minoxidil etc will you still need to use this medications after treatment?

To maintain the hairs that you want to keep. You could of course continue to bald and get HM to remediate your situation.

So you get a HM treatment and after that you have to continue to use those products like finastride and minoxidil to keep that hair?

It seems that HM is only for the rich people because if even with Hair Multiplication you continue to lose hair and you go back to another treatment means that you will have an empty wallet for shure.

Am i right in thinking that the hairs we get from HM will stay in the hair for some years (for example 10 years) and after that period you need another treatment?

rockandroll

Reaction score
No, you would only need finasteride and Rogaine to keep the natural hairs that you don't want to lose. The new hairs derived from HM would theoretically function the same way as hair transplant hairs do; that is, they'd be virtually immune to DHT and baldness caused thereby.

What you've probably read about fibroblasts and stem cells is not directly related to HM. Instead, the purpose of those injections is to "trick" the scalp into creating new hair follicles, while HM is about creating a lot of new hair from limited donor hair so that it can be transplanted onto your scalp. While the injections sound like the way to go if both were readily available, I wonder about whether or not this stem cell and fibroblast thing could be really dangerous (i.e. contributing to cancerous tissue) in the long run, while HM should be completely safe in that area.