Leonardo DiCaprio wearing a hair piece?

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score

Someone in the comments mentioned that the back of his hair is actually a wig and it really does look like it. He is 50 years old so it's a definite possibility, thinning in the crown can be very difficult to fix with a transplant. He could never get the density of the front of his hair.

His dad has a great head of hair for someone who must be in his mid to late 70s.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The more you'll dig into it, the more you'll find that most Hollywood stars and male celebs in general these days are wearers.

The fact they are so quiet about a topic that is clearly so important to them, shows that we can't really take any of those people seriously. Who knows what else in their lives they might be hiding and lying about.

Jack Nicholson in the 1970s is still more iconic and charismatic than all of them.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
The more you'll dig into it, the more you'll find that most Hollywood stars and male celebs in general these days are wearers.

The fact they are so quiet about a topic that is clearly so important to them, shows that we can't really take any of those people seriously. Who knows what else in their lives they might be hiding and lying about.

Jack Nicholson in the 1970s is still more iconic and charismatic than all of them.

As you've seen from my posting history this past week I've been digging deep into celebrities and their hair loss. Someone on a Bruce Willis video on Youtube said that half of Hollywood would be bald if they worked in another profession which is completely true.
I used to believe they possessed top tier genetics. Women always get sympathy for how they can never live up to Hollywood beauty standards but it's even worse for men, seeing these actors with their perfect hair (often fake) and steroid bodies. People think it's normal to have great hair after 40 thanks to Hollywood.

Yes they are hiding other things apart from their hairloss. All of these young women DiCaprio gets with are rumoured to be beards which makes sense. What 50 year old sex symbol is childless and never married? He has been living with a man called Lukas Haas for over 20 years.