Leelu56's Story - (25)

leelu56

Reaction score
hi im 25 yrs old. i first started noticing my hair falling out at age 18. ive been to soo many dr.'s and tried so many things to no avail. no test ever came back with any information about what was going on. my thinning is like female pattern baldness i guess. its on the crown of the head mostly. ive used nioxin for years, its proably helped not to get worse, but i dont think its helped it get better. im in the process of doing a saliva test from my naturalist which is supposed to be more accuate than a blood test for thyroid, allergins and etc. i was on birth conrol for many years off and on. from age 14 to 21. i personally thing that may have been a big contributor to my hair, but alot o dr.'s always saw birth controlhas no side effects like that. my dr. put me on celexa (an anti anxiety) just to help me not freak out and stress about my hair loss, because those stress hormones will just make it worse. i DO NOT want to be on anything like that, but if it helps me not obsses , then ok. i try to live a healthy lifestyle, yoga, good eating, no smoing etc etc, keep the stress low, visualize a think full head of hair ;) im about to to start using surface awakening shampoo conditioner and treatment, and natural wellbeing hair essentail supplements. i just want to find out whats going on with my body and try to help her. i wont ever give up hope but its so hard sometimes when you search and search and find nothing. i try cover ups which im torn with because i dont like putting anything on my scalp like topik, joan rivers hair powder and bumble and bumble hair powder spray. it helps coverage but im worried itll clog my follicles, even though they say it wont. anyways if anyone has any help or just wants to chat, let me know :) very much appreciated. im glad we arnt alone.