Leave In Conditioner Recommendation

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm about to place another order for Revlon Equave Hydro Nutritive Detangling Conditioner.

So far it's proven to be a good styling leave-in conditioner. As in, I spray this on damp hair and then style as needed, and the style tends to hold well for the best part of the day. It's not a 'soft' leave-in conditioner, i.e. it hardens a bit and this is why it helps to hold the style. I never have to use gel or hairspray.

It also gives the hair a bit of a shine. Not quite wet-look, but almost like the hair has gel in it.

Before I place my order, I'm just wondering if anyone has other recommendations for a leave-in conditioner?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm about to place another order for Revlon Equave Hydro Nutritive Detangling Conditioner.

So far it's proven to be a good styling leave-in conditioner. As in, I spray this on damp hair and then style as needed, and the style tends to hold well for the best part of the day. It's not a 'soft' leave-in conditioner, i.e. it hardens a bit and this is why it helps to hold the style. I never have to use gel or hairspray.

It also gives the hair a bit of a shine. Not quite wet-look, but almost like the hair has gel in it.

Before I place my order, I'm just wondering if anyone has other recommendations for a leave-in conditioner?
I use Redken one United. It's a little on the pricey side but works well. It is fairly heavy and tends to build up on the hair..... keep in mind I do tend to over do things :) I dilute it 50% with distilled water and that's a good compromise.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200113-142101_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200113-142101_Chrome.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 100

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a frizz-ease serum I like. Mostly, silicones, has an oil or two. I get it into my knots, etc. & experience nearly no shedding.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Redken one United. It's a little on the pricey side but works well. It is fairly heavy and tends to build up on the hair..... keep in mind I do tend to over do things :) I dilute it 50% with distilled water and that's a good compromise.

This reminds me of when I tried "It's a 10" leave-in conditioner. It was good but way too heavy and didn't give me a good hold. I think the problem with product build-up in the hair is related to any conditioner we might use. Even the Revlon eventually builds up, because I use it daily as a styling aid. The good thing about the Revlon is that it is very light, almost a mist when spraying it on , whereas the "It's a 10" was lumpy, almost like a cream.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a frizz-ease serum I like. Mostly, silicones, has an oil or two. I get it into my knots, etc. & experience nearly no shedding.

I think my wife or daughter has one of these frizz-ease things lying around. I'll give it a try :)