LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZER

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im selling mine for $450 and its only 3 months old and in mint condition.

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Stax, can i ask why you're selling it after only 3 months, dude?

I thought they had a money back guarantee for 3 months?

No results?

DEF

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah i cant really tell if im getting results from the LC because im also using minoxidil and i just jumped on finasteride/nizoral. I bought this comb from stupid Hair Club For Men and i dont know if they offer the same refund, but i'll find out tomorrow. I just dont think it has done anything and i dont really beleive it does anything but increase blood flow to the scalp.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh stax, if the only thing that LLLT did was to increase blood flow to the head that would be very beneficial don't you think? It's my personal opinion here but I personally would encourage you to persevere with LLLT as I feel from the gut, being one who uses it, that it's going to change the landscape on how we look at hair loss.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thinneritgoes!, that I'm aware of, stax needs to sell his LC and so he's been trying to find buyers for it here. Of course when you're selling, you've got to give some info on it:)

Seriously, I think it's because the time is drawing near when the FDA trials for Lexington Intl. are going to be up. I've been very impressed with the changing landscape on how we all view hair loss now that LLLT has entered the arena.

miggy

Reaction score
Dateline show

Dateline show..that's why lasers are so popular right now...and because alot of people are vey postive about them.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
miggy, you're right! That I remember, the next six month mark for the "Follicly Challenged Five" is coming up soon.