Lazy Iraqi Police get motivational speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
[youtube:3s8bamj3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1GrdTakvl8&eurl=http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71026[/youtube:3s8bamj3]
hahahaha f*** yeah! :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Link not working :dunno:

ali777

Reaction score
squeegee said:
hahahaha f*ck yeah! :)

that american soldier is a proper dick head... I hate soldiers that talk like that. He's talking to humans not to animals.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
ali777 said:
squeegee said:

that american soldier is a proper dick head... I hate soldiers that talk like that. He's talking to humans not to animals.

Sorry bros but the Infantry guy is 100% right. There is no excuses. Just a damn example why this country is so fucked up and a pain in the *** for the rest of the world.

ali777

Reaction score
squeegee said:
Sorry bros but the Infantry guy is 100% right. There is no excuses. Just a damn example why this country is so f***ed up and a pain in the *** for the rest of the world.

I don't want to start a new argument, but I don't know what you mean by "pain in the *** for the rest of the world".... It's not a good country, but the last time I checked USA had invaded more countries than Iraq.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
ali777 said:
squeegee said:

Sorry bros but the Infantry guy is 100% right. There is no excuses. Just a damn example why this country is so f***ed up and a pain in the *** for the rest of the world.

You're talking about the US right?

Don't mean to offend americans... just find it odd how he says Iraq is the country that's a pain in the *** to the rest of the world

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
ali777 said:
squeegee said:

I don't want to start a new argument, but I don't know what you mean by "pain in the *** for the rest of the world".... It's not a good country, but the last time I checked USA had invaded more countries than Iraq.

We are in 2009, stop living in the past.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Don't mean to offend americans... just find it odd how he says Iraq is the country that's a pain in the *** to the rest of the world

Sorry, I should said Middle-East.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
ali777 said:
squeegee said:

They are not humans, not animals just zombies.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hehe thats one motivated US soldier right there :>
Do you think hes words went throw??...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Smooth said:
hehe thats one motivated US soldier right there :>
Do you think hes words went throw??...

Nope! I've been there. There are just seriously retarded. The police there is totally corrupted just like members of the ANA(Afghan National Army). You never call them women because it is the worst insult ever to them...It is really tough to explain but all I can say it is a big mess. I back every words he said.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
:punk:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
ali777 said:

Damn Straight! It's perfectly okay to invade neighboring countries if you only do it occasionally. cough::Kuwait::cough.

It's also perfectly okay if you savagely brutalize your own people repeatedly.[/sarcasm]

ali777

Reaction score
Bryan said:
ali777 said:

Damn Straight! It's perfectly okay to invade neighboring countries if you only do it occasionally. cough::Kuwait::cough.

It's also perfectly okay if you savagely brutalize your own people repeatedly.[/sarcasm]

I'm not defending Iraq, but squeegee is making excuses for treating them like "animals". If that's the attitude of people like squeegee, I have nothing else to add to that.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
ali777 said:
Bryan said:
ali777 said:

I'm not defending Iraq, but squeegee is making excuses for treating them like "animals". If that's the attitude of people like squeegee, I have nothing else to add to that.

They should start to act like humans like the rest of the world an stop treating women like sh*t then I will change my mind but so far I am not impress at all.

ali777

Reaction score
squeegee said:
They should start to act like humans like the rest of the world an stop treating women like sh*t then I will change mind but so far I am not impress at all.

I'm sorry but you are a racist bastard.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
ali777 said:
squeegee said:
They should start to act like humans like the rest of the world an stop treating women like sh*t then I will change mind but so far I am not impress at all.

I'm sorry but you are a racist bastard.

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.