lasercomb??

H

HLTguest

I would like to believe it but it seems too good to be true.

I got really excited about Gaunitz, but with further research I found out that they are a scam. All of their miraculous before and after photos were of men who were using the laser and rogaine + propecia. So Gaunitz definately is a scam despite the news coverage. Hairmax could very well be a scam too.

Think about it. If this laser could maintain or regrow hair like they claim, then everybody would be using it instead of paying $10,000 to go to a transplat surgeon. And its not like the laser is new. Its been around for quite some time yet there are very few good reports about it on these forums.

Balding_1

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to agree that it seems too good to be true. The results that they show on the news look great for sure but I wonder if the guy may be using more then just the comb--i.e. propecia and rogaine.

I'm still very curious about this product. If anyone has some more information and or pictures of results please tell me more. Thanks in advance.

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
hairmax or not if i put aside, i believe laser help to a certain extend. but certainly not as wat hairmax claim to be.

like rogaine and propecia, it does not work for everyone in real life. it might be good if it is part of a multiple approach to hairloss.

also i don't believe in getting hairmax comb if one intend to go for laser. there are cheaper and better option available.

laser yes. hairmax no.

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
It's all 'bout the money :wink:
I would really like to know how FDA things in this case.