Laser Therapy? Will It Grow New Hair ?

AndShane

Reaction score
Do the laser hats work at all? If so, what is the best one to date? Looking for an alternative to propecia. Using aquagaine now and want something else. Propecia gives me sides

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A friend of mine made and sold lasers and even he said that a laser wouldn't grow any hair. The laser caps are totally ineffective as they don't have much power.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lllt is not at all a finasteride alternative. You could see a slight reduction in hair fall from using lllt but it won’t bring you back a Norwood and keep you there. Why are you using aquagaine and how has it been working for you? If irritation isn’t a problem then you could try topical minoxidil and finasteride.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using laser for 4 months. Seems to be working for me, I have slight regrowth as confirmed by derm.

Similarly a relative has had positive results (how i came to know about it)

I use zix in addition to lllt, and I think using it in conjunction with a DHT blocker will have best results.

If you do LLLT , use the large clinical machines at a clinic, not lazer hats etc - as others have written, they are not powerful enough

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using laser for 4 months. Seems to be working for me, I have slight regrowth as confirmed by derm.

Similarly a relative has had positive results (how i came to know about it)

I use zix in addition to lllt, and I think using it in conjunction with a DHT blocker will have best results.

If you do LLLT , use the large clinical machines at a clinic, not lazer hats etc - as others have written, they are not powerful enough

Either way the laser needs to be at 650nm and 5mw to grow hair as clinical studies have proven. Professionally done or not so why do you believe the large clinical machines are better?