Laser hair therapy??????? Does it work????Please respond

G

Thats just like paying someone $4000 to run a lasercomb over your head in a posh clinic.

You can buy a lasercomb for $600 but the jury is out on whether that works or not.

Do not use these people - they take advantage of the bald and the hopeless.

G

Also that device just sits on top of your head. Some of the laser light may not actually hit the scalp depending on what type of hair you've gpt. If your going to go for laser treatment, go for the lasercomb, it's cheaper than the clinics, but beware of the many rip off brands that seemed to spring up after the hairmax.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using the lasercomb for about 4 months now with some definitie success along the hairline.

G

blueshard said:
I have been using the lasercomb for about 4 months now with some definitie success along the hairline.

How many times a week?

Any particular technique?

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
I use it three times a week for 15 minutes. I crawl my way across my scalp by keeping laser still for about 6 seconds and then slowly moving it farther back and then stopping for another six seconds. I think the main thing with getting success is by making sure you keep the laser in one place for a little bit and then moving it to another area. You do not want to just repeatedly comb through your hair.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Invention

I use the lasercomb for 20 minutes every day after washing with Nizoral, no harmful effects, growth at the front is improving from a shiny desert.
I don't know what I will do without the beep if I have to buy the new model. Maybe make my own beep machine?
Joking aside it is hard work and tiring on your arm, and I suggest using a microphone or other kind of flexible stand to hold the comb above your scalp, then move your head around. I give this invention freely to the whole world! Probably many others "invented" it already.
Boru