L-Arginine & Libido

sublime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A sublime fan. I meant B list in a good way as most self respecting punk bands would never consider themselves a list.

Yeah I take a lot of supplements and hopefully it pays off with some hair.

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
haha this is hilarious! Can't we just have a punk forum in the miscalleneous one? I wanna know about L-Argine.

I'm onto week 4 now and I still think my libido is lower than when I started. However it's only marginally lower - it's increased since week 1/2 but y'know want it to get higher. As I haven't gotten laid since I started it's hard to know exactly the true extent of the libido effects.

So where can you get it from? And in particular the uk>

Nofx are most definately punk. I don't consider the Sex Pistols punk cos they were manufactured. Being all OOOI LOOK AT ME f*** THE SYSTEM isn't really punk. That makes you sum 41.

Clearly the most punk band is Panic! At The Disco :roll:

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I bought a bottle of Jarrow 100/1000mg for about $16 at Better Nutrition. I notice a substantial increase in woody's, elevated libido, better orgasms, better workout, etc.

It's good stuff.

peter_

Reaction score
ColtraneisGod said:
peter - have you tried it and been disappointed? i fully admit that the placebo effect seems to be the big player with most supplements. i'm always open to new ideas though.

I'm still taking it and i think it helps a little bit. But it's not v****, you don't take it and get an instant errection...
I tried this stuff too: http://www.sourcenaturals.com/products/GP1205.html which works far better. But I have no idea if it's not bad for hair (perhaps in raising testosterone?)...

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
ColtraneisGod said:
and not to continue to hijack this thread, but were the sex pistols really manufactured? i mean in the sense of a producer going out and trying to find guys with the right "look," and then worrying about their musicianship later (if at all). even if that is the case, it still hurts to see them compared to sum41. 'nevermind the bollocks' is a classic.

kind of. Not by some big record label guy, but some bloke in London wanting to form a punk band to manage. So technically yes, but not the same way as Busted/Mcfly etc.

Regardless, they sucked. I don't wanna start a tru punx debate cos it's mostly bollocks but I have far more respect for Fall Out Boy than I do The Sex Pistols. Especially as Pete from FOB is clearly very much balding..