"KY19382" Novel Hair Loss Drug Solvents/Vehicles

whitecoatblackhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone used or experimented with this "novel" compound?

If yes, do you know any good solvents/vehicles that might dissolve KY19382?

Its mechanism of action is similar to SM04554, i.e. Wnt/b-catenin agonist.

And as far as I'm aware DMSO is the only thing that dissolves SM04554 (from the generic solvents). Maybe some proprietary branded solvents like Trichosol will work but I'm yet to find out.

As I'm not a proponent of DMSO, I'm looking for alternative solvents/vehicles.

And at what concentrations have you used KY19382?

The concentrations used in the clinical literature are 1 and 5 μM which is exceptionally low.

It's the equivalent of 0.00001 and 0.00006%.

Even though I have a very sensitive scale, recreating these concentrations accurately would require volumetric dosing which would result in undesirable amounts of solvent wastage.

All thoughts, ideas and feedback are welcomed.

Thanks.

whitecoatblackhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

What prompts you to think that cyclodextrin will aid in the dissolution of KY19382?

I'm asking because I've previously used sulfobutyl ether beta-cyclodextrin to solubilise beta-sitosterol with limited success.

But again, beta-sitosterol is a plant sterol that's extremely lipophilic.

However, it's very similar in structure to cholesterol and sulfobutyl ether beta-cyclodextrin is used to solubilise cholesterol.

For this reason, I experimented with sulfobutyl ether beta-cyclodextrin and beta-sitosterol.

What is your reasoning behind cyclodextrin aiding in the dissolution of KY19382?

Thanks!

As for whether or not I have legit KY, it's difficult to tell because I'm yet to find a lab that has the HPLC testing parameters for KY.

Jacob Bates

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

What prompts you to think that cyclodextrin will aid in the dissolution of KY19382?

I'm asking because I've previously used sulfobutyl ether beta-cyclodextrin to solubilise beta-sitosterol with limited success.

But again, beta-sitosterol is a plant sterol that's extremely lipophilic.

However, it's very similar in structure to cholesterol and sulfobutyl ether beta-cyclodextrin is used to solubilise cholesterol.

For this reason, I experimented with sulfobutyl ether beta-cyclodextrin and beta-sitosterol.

What is your reasoning behind cyclodextrin aiding in the dissolution of KY19382?

Thanks!

As for whether or not I have legit KY, it's difficult to tell because I'm yet to find a lab that has the HPLC testing parameters for KY.
bump bro, did this work out for you? I'm buying KY very soon