kirkland minoxidil question anyhelp appreciated

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Kirkland is a big seller of minoxidil because they have a pretty decent price. I've never used it myself - but I've heard guys say it's a tad greasy - perhaps a bit more so than some other generic brands (that's the impression I get anyway).

As far as it's effectiveness though - it's thought to be about as good as any other generic.

I've never purchased from the website you referenced - so I can't say anything about that site one way or the other.

Bod

Reaction score
Hi libertine, I ordered a 12 months supply from them without any problems they seem to be a professional outfit, also Kirlklands is made by Pfizer the same company who make Rogaine/Regaine.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
excellent,thanks for the replies,i'll get right on it

3 months finasteride/nizoral/min and seeing terminal hairline growth and gradual thickening everywhere else!

good luck to everyone

videoman

Reaction score
I've had good results with the Kirkland brand. It is a 'tad' greasy---but I don't know if its greasier than other brands since I haven't compared---and it's not so greasy that I find it even noticible.

After 3 months I've gotten most of hair loss back. I couldn't be happier, really. It did all I expected (I would have been satsified if it just halted my hair loss at the level it was at) and more.

Mer

Established Member
Reaction score
If you've got a Costco near by they have it for $19.95 for 4 bottles. They're like a Sam's club store.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
hey kirkland update,ordered it last monday from the web site i said before,it came this morning(monday) and its all good,£25 including posting from over the pond

just in case anyone was thinking of using them,ive got no complaints at all

:hairy:

Back In Time

Established Member
Reaction score
pikemonster said:
Hi libertine, I ordered a 12 months supply from them without any problems they seem to be a professional outfit, also Kirlklands is made by Pfizer the same company who make Rogaine/Regaine.

This is what I read as well, that Pfizer makes the Kirkland Rogaine. For those that don't know, Kirkland is just the brand name of lots of stuff made for Costco, there are Kirkland Dog Treats, Kirkland Dishwashing Liquid, and the like. I use all sorts of Kirkland products without any problems.

I use the Kirkland brand Rogaine and I have noticed no difference from theirs to others I have used.