Kintor Seeks Phase 3 Trial For Androgenic Alopecia In 2021

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.folliclethought.com/kintor-seeks-phase-3-trial-for-androgenic-alopecia-in-2021/

They're testing pyrilutamide, a topical androgen receptor (AR) antagonist drug also known as KX-826.

Excerpt:

As you can see, pyrilutamide is currently being trialed for the indications of androgenic alopecia as well as acne vulgaris. We’ve seen this pattern before with the AR antagonist drug clascoterone aka Breezula which has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of acne by the US FDA and is preparing to enter a phase 3 trial for male pattern hair loss. Most of the information on the slide above is typical market validation statistics that companies like to present to shareholders, however, one detail stands far out from the others. Between the two highlighted red arrows you’ll notice the statement “Conduct MRCT (multi-regional clinical trial) phase III clinical trials in China and US in 2021.” I believe this is the type of checklist item that my audience is looking for. It’s almost extraordinary that a company could conduct a phase 1b trial for a drug in one year and go into a phase 3 trial in the next year, but apparently Kintor has a strategy.

I haven't found any data from the studies done so far, if anyone finds it, please do post.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Off topic, but werent we supposed to hear from Follica by the end of the year too, or am i mistaken

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldLion

My Regimen
Reaction score
Two questions:

1) Is it suppose to be stronger than finasteride?
2) can we get it earlier?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
It says they are doing trials in the US however I cant find advertisement for it online anywhere.

jazz1

Reaction score
Fingers crossed we have a TREATMENT CURE that works an entire life!