Kintor KX-826 is going to change the androgenetic alopecia treatment landscape forever!

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
It is actually
So why are they putting it through all the expensive trials? Are they paying someone off to show fake results?

The structure of the chemical is similar to other anti androgens so it is likely going to work… can it work without side effects is the question.

Last edited:

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have read so many reports on reddit of people getting sexual side effects that I dont buy into the hype anymore. sure we have a phase 2 study(from china) however there are also finasteride studies that say it comes without sexual side effects. it does not mean much. what would mean something is a large phase 3 study from the US that goes for 12 months and accessed a large enough group of people not just 40 per group which is quite ridiculous statistically. pyrilutamide is extremely potent so their argument that only a tiny amount goes systemic is not a good one as there is no evidence that it loses anti androgenic properties once it reaches e.g the penile tissue and mess with signaling there which it totally could

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not sure but it seems liposomal vehicle should be used instead of ethanol. its kind of stupid that so little research is being done on a proper delivery system for topical drugs, they work, just not where they are supposed to. the same drug could be so much more potent(CB) ro less sides(fina, RU, pyr) if delivered properly

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not sure but it seems liposomal vehicle should be used instead of ethanol. its kind of stupid that so little research is being done on a proper delivery system for topical drugs, they work, just not where they are supposed to. the same drug could be so much more potent(CB) ro less sides(fina, RU, pyr) if delivered properly
Hi @badnewsbearer ,

Where did you see that the vehicle was liposomal?

best

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi @badnewsbearer ,

Where did you see that the vehicle was liposomal?

best
nowhere and I do not know what vehicle they use. however it would make sense to reduce systemic impact and have more localized action. otherwise there is no solid mechanism to provide what they claim, no side effects from androgens

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
nowhere and I do not know what vehicle they use. however it would make sense to reduce systemic impact and have more localized action. otherwise there is no solid mechanism to provide what they claim, no side effects from androgens
I’ve been reading this sh*t for years bro and before Hason and Wong I don’t remember any serious research on vehicles.

Small amounts here and there maybe but they are the first to REALLY push the boundaries. So if we we could get our hand on their formula and try that with Pyril, that’d be epic.

I highly doubt anybody has tried that.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been reading this sh*t for years bro and before Hason and Wong I don’t remember any serious research on vehicles.

Small amounts here and there maybe but they are the first to REALLY push the boundaries. So if we we could get our hand on their formula and try that with Pyril, that’d be epic.

Could you share some info about that vehicle?

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

the pharmacy that does it is in Italy. I ordered microdosing topical finasteride from them this week. I think they had some cooporation with them. I think they could make it theoretically. however they have no access to pure pyrilutamide as it is not available yet. I dont think you can make it yourself because you need special equippemtn for it and a lab basically. I guess once it comes out and is approavewd(in Europe) they could make it. that could take a while though I dont think they applied for European trials but these should be quicker once its FDA approved or just go to an American compounding pharmacy they will probably do it as well for the right price