Ketoconazole 2% solution

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi there!! If any of you are interested in a topical 2% solution of ketoconazole, heres the recipe :

2 grams of ketoconazole
80 ml of polyethylene glycol 300
20 ml of propylene glycol

Dissolve the ketoconazole in the polyethylene glycol 300 and propylene glycol and mix well.

Heres the link I got this info.............its a PDF : http://www.paddocklabs.com/images/PadSec12-2.pdf

Later peeps :)

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
Nice Dice.
Yeah I just happened to stumble upon that doing a search for hairloss topical ingredients and found that. Just thought I'd post it incase anyone is interested. Just trying to help. I have tons of time on my hands to be on the internet, due to me being on disability again. Yes, I can't work and it sucks ***!! Later :)

SE-freak

Reaction score
Dice_Has_Hair said:
[quote="SE-freak":86aea]Nice Dice.
Yeah I just happened to stumble upon that doing a search for hairloss topical ingredients and found that. Just thought I'd post it incase anyone is interested. Just trying to help. I have tons of time on my hands to be on the internet, due to me being on disability again. Yes, I can't work and it sucks ***!! Later :)[/quote:86aea]

Thank you for sharing things. Later bud! :)

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Interesting if you had a condition, but for hairloss shampoo is easier to manage.
LOL!! Yeah, I was playing football a couple of weeks ago and fucked up my shoulder. Yes..............without football gear :( . I went to tackle a guy and before I got to him, I lost my footing, fell to the ground, shoulder first. Yes..............OUCH!!! I did some AC joint damage and I have a little fracture somewhere on my shoulder blade near the collar bone. So since I can't work and I also can't pump any iron I have a lot of time on my hands to be on the computer. I'll probably be posting a lot! Hell I might even reach veteran poster before this whole ordeal is over with :lol: LOL!!!! Take care Cassin :)

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I guess I also have a lot of time on my hands to grow my hair too!! :lol: