Keser Vs Other Options In Turkey For Nw2/3

hairguy69

My Regimen
Reaction score
typing from phone I'll try to keep this short.

I am seeking a transplant, dense nw2/2.5 with a very large forehead. cost is no issue but europe/Turkey are my only options.

Currently i am in Turkey on holiday in Istanbul and have planned a day trip for a consultation with Dr. Keser in Ankara, who based on my research is the right doctor to for me based on my brief description and attached photos.

what I gathered from my research with keser is:

he is the father of fue (in turkey)

does the whole procedure himself to ensure quality work with minimal grafts and commands a higher price similar to that of western doctors.

does not advertise much as he doesnt "need" the traffic

works primarily with Norwood 2 to 4,s and focuses on hairline mostly

my concerns as someone who works in digital marketing is that he has almost no online presence, his portfolio that I could find while impressive is maybe 30 transplants max and I was digging on italian/german/French sites. furthermore there are less results from 2018 to 2019. my question is should I seek consultation with any doctors here while I'm in Turkey? it seems that the clinics in Istanbul are more like factories than clinics right now. and can anyone give recent insights into kesers recent results? thank you

included are photos 2 weeks old before and after haircut. thick hair but high forehead receded, it's been stable for 4 years on finasteride.

English is not my first language

Attachments

• 20191103_171613.jpg
    20191103_171613.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 364
  • 20191103_171712.jpg
    20191103_171712.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 354

Abi28

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are going to see Dr Keser in Ankara, I would recommend seeing Dr Kaan Pekiner as he is located in Ankara too and he is one of the best in my opinion, he is famous on the italian forums also.

MR sinister

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve just returned from a surgery in Turkey and yes it is full of factories. I went to one myself - cosmedica, dr acar. I can’t comment on the result yet as it’s only been 3 weeks, but I have fears my donor area might’ve been over harvested so choose carefully. Come home do some in depth research and go from there.

in hindsight I wish I went with either erken demirsoy or koray Erdogan. They are 2 of the better surgeons in Turkey, but they charge a little more which put me off.

A tip from me would be to select a dr that charges per graft. Don’t go for the package option where the dr tries to extract as many grafts as they can for the price as I did.

hairguy69

My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you, the reasons you stated above were a primary factor for choosing keser. while my hair is thick and stable for now virtually everyone in my family was nw6 or 7 by age 25.

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keser does it manually and himself and in limited sessions. This makes it less risky and his results speak for themselves. Very hard to find surgeons like that nowadays.