keep it all?

jon

Reaction score
if i got on a finasteride tomorrow would i eventually keep the same amount of hair that i have today? as opposed to the same amount of hair i have 6 mnths from now? i'm on the threshold of being "bald" in a few months. or should i not bother :cry:

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
It's tough to say because everybody loses it differently. It's worth the effort though. Giving it a shot means the difference between what MAY be and what WILL be.

jerry grant

jon

Reaction score
im sure this has been asked over and over. but where is the cheapest place on the net to get propecia/proscar?

bombscience

Reaction score
I am thinking at this rate I'm going to be bald tomorrow.

But seriously we've ALL said... "AT THIS RATE I'M GOING TO BE BALD IN 6 MONTHS!"

Ahh the beautiful *panic* stage of hairloss.

jon

Reaction score
all i'm saying is that i am crossing the line of being noticably bald. i have been losing my hair for only a year and the top of my head going is VERY thin VERY fast. I don't think its an outragous claim.

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
get on finasteride NOW

get on Nizoral 3x/week NOW

if you've had noticeable thinning, add minoxidil 5% NOW

good luck. if you are young and male pattern baldness is still early, you have a great chance!

bombscience

Reaction score
VoRteX said:
get on finasteride NOW

good luck. if you are young and male pattern baldness is still early, you have a great chance!

If we added a link to a website where you could get this stuff online and cheap, this would be the best message EVER to have stickied at the top of the forum. It pretty much answers 10 new posts a day.

jon

Reaction score
VoRteX said:
get on finasteride NOW

If we added a link to a website where you could get this stuff online and cheap, this would be the best message EVER to have stickied at the top of the forum. It pretty much answers 10 new posts a day.

WERD