Kazoocs Story

Kazoocs

Reaction score
Here is my story. I began losing my hair when i was 19. I noticed light shedding and recession in the temples. I didnt think it was severe till friends and family started noticing it (when i was about 22). Since then I had begun using Propecia and Rogaine. I have kept This regiment for almost 8 months now. With absolutely no results. If anything, it seems like im shedding even more. If I had to estimate its between 150-200 hairs a day. It is very very aggressive.

Im sure it doesn't help the shedding but I have been stressing a lot about it. Im obsessively looking in the mirror before and after showering. It even distracts me at work and while im driving. I find myself running my hands through my hair to see if anything falls out! Its extremely sad and making me depressed. I know I should just enjoy life, but this hair loss is seriously ruining my confidence. I just want the medication to start working, but we will see! I guess ill keep working out so at least ill have a nice body and no hair instead of no hair and a fat body! Here are my pics, please tell me what you think and offer advice !

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g366/kazoocs/f***.jpg

This makes me nearly cry!

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg