"kate And Harry Make Fun Of Williams Hairloss All The Time"

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...rince-Harry-Duchess-of-Cambridge-Richard-Ward
William--future King of England. Kate--lucky commoner who snagged him because she wore (below) at college fashion show. Harry: debatable heir of charles and fellow hairloss sufferer.

**On the one hand, i guess they all have such close relationships that there is "no topic off limits".

On the other........we all know that a woman laughing about hairloss is a really really bad idea. Times 100 when the dude OWNS you legally. Im feeling some kind of karma here soon.

upload_2018-2-19_10-52-54.jpeg
upload_2018-2-19_10-53-35.jpeg
634201.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
harry would have better to watch his own crown since he is half bald

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
He's the exact opposite unfortunately
How come? I know he has extensive loss but doesn’t he have high sides? He’s not DUPA.

On the other hand I was just scoping out my retrograde on the neck, seems to climb higher and higher, in spite of finasteride. I imagine William has some too.

Dirty_Harry

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How come? I know he has extensive loss but doesn’t he have high sides? He’s not DUPA.

On the other hand I was just scoping out my retrograde on the neck, seems to climb higher and higher, in spite of finasteride. I imagine William has some too.

011818-prince-william-hair-embed.jpg
prince-william-bald-spot.jpg
William-and-Kate-The-Duke-and-Duchess-of-Cambridge.jpg

Plus he's only 35. He's going to lose from those "safe" areas even more

Dirty_Harry

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same hairloss + around the ears. I'm sorry for him, he's was ok when he was 20, now he's ugly. He should grow a beard like a Viking and fight for his country ...

I doubt if the "protocol" allows that. Even for a king and a prince there are obstacles lol