Jut got MSM: How much should I use...

Bono

Reaction score
For those of you on MSM, how much are you using... Is it working for u, and is your hair getting stronger and growing faster as it's supposed to?

Fill me in,

Later.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Since it does nothing to promote folicle health, taking MSM wil only make the hair grow faster. The idea is to hopefully see regrowth results faster. Take anywhere from 1500mg/day to 3000mg 2x daily.

Bono

Reaction score
is this stuff working for any of you guys

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes Bono, it really makes your hair (and nails) grow faster. Still the point to this is questionable unless you are really regrowing hair or trying to recover from a shed. 1000mg wont do a hell of a lot though.

I have heard that MSM has additional effects when used as a topical. Not sure what the story on that is though.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I am interested in MSM. Where might I purchase this stuff? Can you get it at like a GNC or something like that?

Thanks,
Nomad

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You can get it just about anywhere,. GNC, health food stores,. even Costco.

Bono

Reaction score
i'll fill you guys in on my progress, hopefully msm will take me to where i wanna be faster.... i heard hair can grow up to an inch in just three weeks on the stuff!

G

Bono said:
i'll fill you guys in on my progress, hopefully msm will take me to where i wanna be faster.... i heard hair can grow up to an inch in just three weeks on the stuff!

I use about 3GMS a day in crystal form. It does make your hair and nails grow much faster. Makes the nails much harder too!

Good luck. :lol: