Just ordered Proscar from medicalwellnesscenter

Megadeth

Established Member
Reaction score
I got fed up trying to track down a doctor who would prescribe proscar so I went and ordered it through medicalwellnesscenter.com. I selected the express method ($20 extra) but the prescription will be filled within 24 hours at my local pharmacy. Pretty neat. Sure, I had to pay $50 for the online consultation, but it would have cost that much, if not more, to see my doctor who may/may not give me the script.

It comes with 1 refill so it should last me at least 8 months, but I will probably cut it into 5th's so it'll last about 10 months. After that, if it's working, It'll cost me $70 to set up a yearly consultation with medicalwellnesscenter who will give me a prescription that will last a whole year.

I'll probably find a cheaper alternative by that time, but I don't know if I have the confidence in Indian generics yet to give them a try. There's something comforting about getting the prescription filled at my local pharmacy instead of ordering from somewhere halfway around the world. We'll see though.

G

it's not fishy at all. a real MD writes the script for you and MWC calls it into the pharmacy. i used to use it.

megadeth, do me a favor and PM(private message) me the name of the Doctor whose name is on your bottle when you get it. i wanna see if it's the same doctor who did mine or if they contract with multiple docs.

thanks.

Megadeth

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know, I'm not real impressed with their service so far. They had a computer crash yesterday so they couldn't get the prescription to the pharmacy until today, which isn't too bad. However, they promised me 3 refills to compensate for the delay, but on the bottle it says "0 refills." Now I gotta contact them to get them to fix it. They seem very unprofessional.